- Inner Mongolia 2-ply cashmere and wool blend, medium thickness,5-gauge knit
- Liny Xin cashmere is made from the fine, downy undercoat of Kashmir goats known for their longer, loftier, softer fibers. This produces the highest-quality fibers, which are then washed, carded, and spun into sumptuous two-ply yarns twisted to resist pilling without compromising strength
- Lightweight, super soft, incredibly smooth and comfortable, amazing wearing experience
- Threaded neck and cuffs, Oversized looking style, a must-have item for women in fall and winter days
- Disdain to show off to the outside world because comfort itself is proof of quality
- Hand Wash Cold, Lay Flat to Dry or Dry Clean, Do Not Twist or Wring
Liny Xin Women’s Cashmere Oversized Loose Knitted Crew Neck Long Sleeve Winter Warm Wool Pullover Long Sweater Dresses Tops
There is 3/4 cashmere raw material imported from China in the global market. As the material of origin, we are with particularly favorable natural conditions, superior level of raw cashmere and a plentiful supply chain. Liny Xin pridefully having the resource of collecting the raw material and making the best quality clothes.
Growth and shedding of hair are goats nature in order to adapt to the changes in weather. Cashmere is the thin layer underneath goats’ hair. In winter, the thin layer grows out of goat’s skin for resisting the cold weather. At spring season, the thin layer sheds. Next winter, grows out and sheds next spring, the cycle repeats itself naturally. For this reason, we only collect the cashmere at spring when the thin layer starts to shed itself, by skilled herders and animal experts.