- Strong and Durable: These v-rings tie-down anchors have a high-strength steel construction for strength and longevity, and have an assembly break strength of 4,000 pounds and an awesome safe working load limit of 1,500 pounds.
- Easy Installation: By threading a screw or bolt through the 15/32″ diameter bolting hole on the mounting clip and securing to any wood or metal surface.
- Wide Application: Anchor all logistic tie-down ratchet and cam buckle straps, ropes, hooks, and chains to secure cargo of all sizes and weights – bikes, ATVs, UTVs, quads, motorcycles, furniture, camping equipment, delivery boxes, appliances, heavy machinery, and power tools, and other loads.
- Anti-corrosion and Rust Protection: The V-ring tie-down anchors are made of high strength solid steel and painted with a high quality black protective coating to ensure they are not corroded and rusted during long working hours.
- JCHL Team strives to provide you the highest quality products and best service, 100% satisfaction guarantee.
JCHL Cargo Tie-Down Anchors
The V-ring tie-down anchors constructed of hardy black powder-coated steel to ensure they are not corroded and rusted during long working hours