- FDA food-grade – safe for use on wood and bamboo cutting boards, countertops, utensils, salad bowls, and wood products
- Pure USP mineral oil – highest quality white mineral oil for food contact with tamper seal, unlike lower quality bulk mineral oil for non-food use
- Restores and protects the wood – hydrates, seals and penetrates deeply into wood to protect from water to prevent cracking and drying. Great for granite, soapstone, knives, garden equipment and more!
- Easy to use – push applicator cap and easy-squeeze bottle makes maintenance a breeze
- Made in USA – stringent quality, not imported from China
Food Grade Mineral Oil for Cutting Boards, Countertops and Butcher Blocks
Use this food-grade mineral oil to maintain and restore your wood and bamboo cutting boards, butcher blocks and other wood products in the kitchen. Our oil is made from the pure USP grade white mineral oil that is enriched with vitamin E for added shelf stability and wood absorption. Not all mineral oil is food safe, mineral oil comes in multiple grades that are based on the refinement process. The lowest and least expensive grades are used for commercial and industrial equipment while the top quality grades are for medicine, food, and cosmetics. Lower-grade mineral oil is classified by the world health organization as a known carcinogen, while refined mineral oil is not.